Tasks of the Council for Choices in Health Care in Finland
- to issue recommendations on what health and medical care procedures, examinations and treatment and rehabilitation methods should be included in or excluded from the service choices
- to monitor and assess the range of public health services
- on request of the Social Insurance Institution and other authorities, to issue statements on the application of the service choices and the principles used to define them
- participate in public debate and collaboration related to the service choices
- follow international development and participate in international collaboration
- handle any other issues assigned to it by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health.
Please see our Finnish pages for the list of Council members.